Student Maker Membership
Student Maker Membership - $25
Students must be 18 years of age or over and currently registered in post-secondary program
Please fill out the Membership Registration form here.
- Complementary access to Standards Assessment / Master Artisan Assessment
- Juried members are eligible to participate in all retail opportunities (markets, online shop)
- Juried members have the opportunity to take part in the Halifax Convention Centre’s Shop Local Pop-Up Markets
- Juried Members have the opportunity to take part in future retail partnerships with Develop Nova Scotia
- Apply for the Craft NS Annual Member Exhibition
- Opportunity to participate on committees (Standards, Exhibitions, Market Advisory, etc)
- Reduced Workshop Fees
- Share your exhibitions, events and workshops with the craft community through the Craft Nova Scotia monthly newsletter
- Receive one on one support with grants and exhibition applications
- Receive one on one support with research (looking for retailers, grants, galleries, etc...)
- Business Insurance: Custom tailored for the small craft and visual art business, Arthur J Gallagher Insurance is pleased to offer a special insurance package to Craft NS members, including content coverage, general liability for exhibitions, craft fairs and retail shows, and shipping/transportation.
- Health Insurance Plan: We have partnered with Theriault Financial Inc. and the Chambers Group Health Plan to offer members health benefits at an affordable rate. Packages vary depending on your individual needs.
- Invitations to markets, exhibition openings, artist talks, special events and receive news from the organization
- One vote at the AGM
- listings on the Craft Nova Scotia Member Directory and create a listing on the national Citizens of Craft Directory
Option to Subscribe to Studio Magazine at a reduced rate
- 1 year subscription $11.95
- 2 year subscription $20.00
Members who opt into a Studio Magazine subscription will be charged the subscription fee and shipping on top of their annual membership fee. The next available issue of Studio Magazine will be mailed to the address you provide at checkout.
Have any questions? Please contact Rebecca Groves at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Craft Nova Scotia office at 902-423-3837